Sunday, June 23, 2013

Officially 8.33% done with my scarf!!

Since I am not very good with caculating percentages manually, I went and found a percentage calculator online to help me figure out how much of my scarf I have done. I have about 5 inches knitted so far, and want to knit a total of 60 inches. I plugged those values in and hit the "Calculate" button and it showed that I have 8.33% of my scarf done.

I am proud of myself for finishing almost 10% of it already. I just found a tape measure, which goes up to what I think is the standard 60 inches. It's my mom's but I think I can borrow it for now. She surely isn't using it much, if at all. Anyways, 60 inches is about how long I want my scarf to be, so it works out perfectly!! I have nearly 5 inches of scarf so far, and being about 20 stitches wide, it should turn out nicely!!

Also, going to have to make a note somewhere to call Stitch One, Knit Too, so as I can see if I can secure a place at Moonlight Madness, which is the name of the event I described in the previous post. I think I can figure out how to do it on my Driod, but I don't always carry the thing with me when I am at home, so maybe a note on my laptop would be more prudent.

I am both excited and nervous about this, as I usually get anxious about social events, but I think I'll have a lot of fun regardless.

Also, after a ton of headaches and trying to figure things out, I finally managed to add a widget (that nifty progress tracker from Raverly) to this blog so anyone who reads it, but mostly just me, can easily keep track of how much of my project I have completed and which project (or projects) I am working on. Its right above my Bio, if you couldn't find it. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment